Kimberly Hile, Ed.M.
FD Early Intervention
Kimberly Hile, Ed.M. has worked in the field of early intervention for 11 years as both a service coordinator and developmental therapist. Kimberly received her bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies (2001) as well as her master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education (2007), both from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Social Emotional Development in the Early Years: Understanding Social Emotional Development (2015)
- Social Emotional Development in the Early Years: Promoting Positive Relationships (2015)
- Social Emotional Development in the Early Years: Enriching Social Emotional Literacy (2015)
- Lunch & Learn: Principles of Adult Learning in Action (2016)
- Lunch & Learn: Engaging Families in Early Intervention (2016)
- Understanding the Role of the Family
- After the Webinar: A Vlog from the Early Intervention Team
- F is for Family: Keeping Families on the Front Line of their Child’s Intervention Services