Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email email@example.com for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Wed September 14th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed November 16th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue May 24th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Thu May 12th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed April 27th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue April 19th: 12:00 pm-1:00 pm EDT
- Tue April 12th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue April 5th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT